Help your children develop confidence, skills and fitness to serve them a lifetime
Get your kids off the screens and into a worthwhile pass time. We know for some of you this will be no simple task. If you do, we can promise you that the 2-3 hours a week they spend at our school will benefit them in many ways.
Today’s children are faced with many challenges in life from bullying to an unhealthy lifestyle. Jiu-Jitsu classes can be a way for parents to expose their children to an invaluable education (both physical and mental) that sets the basis for their personal growth.
The art of Jiu-Jitsu teaches so many life lessons to children. Focus, discipline and kids fitness are just a few. We strongly believe that with the GBKids Program kids can:
- Improve social skills and enhance self-confidence
- Learn a better understanding of goal-setting and achieving
- Increase focus, energy and concentration
- Learn the Gracie Barra Self-Defense System
- Enjoy significant gains in overall fitness and flexibility levels
- Learn how to respect, interact and bond with their training partners
- Learn how to win and lose in a safe environment
- Learn how to stop bullying since the start
- Train in over 850 schools worldwide
- And most importantly, they will learn how to fight, so they never have to fight
Our GBKids Program is typically subdivided into five different groups to accommodate students of different ages and skill levels:
- TC PROGRAM (Tiny Champions) - KIDS AGE 3 & 4
- LC1 PROGRAM (Little Champions I) - KIDS AGE 5 & 6
- LC2 PROGRAM (Little Champions II) - KIDS AGE 7 to 9
- JUNIORS PROGRAM - KIDS AGE 10 to 12
- TEENS PROGRAM - TEENS AGE 13 to 15
All GB Schools are supervised by a GRACIE BARRA certified instructor, who supports students and helps each one achieve their full potential through challenging training programs. Each class is customised to offer maximum benefit for our students.
Our GBKids Program was carefully designed gathering the experience of dozens of GRACIE BARRA black belt instructors teaching Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu for kids. It is built to teach kids effective self-defense techniques, improve their physical qualities, stimulate bonding with other kids, and develop their character by applying the lessons they learn on the mats on their daily lives. Our program builds self-confidence, discipline, respect and teaches how to stop bullying since young.
THE TRAINING ENVIRONMENT
The first time you come to our school our staff will welcome you. Please arrive 15 minutes before class so you and your child have enough time to prepare for training. The class will start on time and your child will be asked to walk to the training area where the instructor will be waiting for him or her.
One of the assistant instructors or a senior student will be assigned as a helper to assist your child in performing BJJ drills and activities. Parents are encouraged to stay and watch the entire training.
TAKE THE FIRST STEP
If you do have a child/children that you think could benefit from any of the above, take the first step!
BOOK A FREE INTRO CLASS.
Fill out our quick online form or give us a call on 0402 433 655.
One of our professional coaches will be in touch with you shortly.